Centre for Gender Research, Advocacy, and Documentation (CEGRAD) is organising the International Women’s Day Celebration (2020) on the theme “I AM GENERATION EQUALITY: REALIZING WOMEN’S RIGHTS” on from Monday, March 3 - Tuesday, March 4, 2020, at C. A. Ackah Lecture Complex, Auditorium 900.
Role Play on “I am generation equality: realizing women’s rights”
Debate - Gender Equality is more Beneficial to Men than Women
Role Play on “I am generation equality: realizing women’s rights
Presentations For Day 2
• Gender Equality so Far by Prof. Naana Jane Opoku-Agyeman-Former Vice-Chancellor, University of Cape Coast-Ghana
• Male Involvement in Gender Issues and their Role Ensuring gender equality by Mr. Adolf Awuku Bekoe-National Coordinator, Coalition on Domestic Violence Legislation, Ghana.
“Gender Equality in UCC Experiences, Challenges and Successes Thus Far”
• Prof. George K.T Oduro – Dean, School for Educational Planning and Outreach (SEDO),UCC.
• Prof. Ivy A.E Ekem- Dean -School of Medical Sciences, UCC.
• Prof. Christine Adu-Yeboah – Director, Institute of Education
• Mrs. Mildred Asmah – Registrar, College of Agriculture and Natural Science, UCC
• Prof. Akua Opokua Britwum- Dept. of Labour and Human Resource Studies, School for Development Studies, UCC